A new range laboratory oven SNOL 60/300 is designed for thermal treatment of various materials up to 300°C.
This electric oven is designed for thermal treatment such as drying, heating, thermal testing, aging and similar purposes in an air-flow environment.
Forced air convection allows a homogenous temperature distribution during all process, which ensures optimal results
Good technical parameters ensure to high-quality results.
Oven can be used in scientific laboratories, educational institutions, medicine and industry.
– Control panel is placed in under part of the oven,
– Ventilation motor on back side,
– Forced horizontal air circulation,
– Inside casing in 304 stainless steel,
– 3 stainless steel shelves,
– Outside casing in metal sheet, powder painting grey,
– Insulation rock wool (complete lack of asbestos),
– Door opening on the right, inner door in stainless steel, silicon joint,
– OTP (over temperature protection),
– Microprocessor – temperature controller,
– Air fan speed controller,
– Low electric power usage for increased energy efficienty,
– Short heating up / cooling down period.